Friday, July 16, 2010

Mind over body

muchachos y muchachas!

It's been a while, and my schedule got pushed back because of work and life.. and as much as i tried to schedule work, family, and LPS in one day.. plus the 4 hour commute.. it didnt work out, my body would be so tired.


but hey, you know what? I was reminded of this quote i saw once "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. Its always tired. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired".
This has been my motto, my mind is always always thinking of LPS and things i should do, mental lists, lists on my mac, lists on paper, new lists, lost lists, ideas, shopping lists, images of things to do, make or draw.. etc. my body.. was always tired.
But, as much as i love my sleep (its a hobby of mine), I have smiles of children imprinted into my tiny brain.

so, i just wanted to let you guys know, we're still on, we'll always be on. and we're still aiming to launch at the end of august/beginning of September.



knitted line is ready for launch, jewelry is almost ready, im working on greeting cards, and ethical blank t-shirts are currently making their journey to my doorstep, so that I can screen print them :)


And our First photoshoot is scheduled for this weekend!


so lots is happening! for the time being, check out these items i made.. the beads are awesome, and come from different parts of the world through fair trade! so we're already helping communities across the globe. small steps. small steps my friends!

3 comments: